Golden Gate Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America - Autocross Program Classification System - klinquist/GGCAutocross
- The Porsche Cayman GT4 makes for a fantastic autocross car, and has seen a good deal of success in series like the SCCA solo class. It makes sense given its small dimensions, low weight, and nimble...
- Review of: Yokohama A022H1 …If you go to the track or autocross depends on lots of different factors.Dry traction is one of the best you can expect from a street tire,the grip is abundant,cornering is pure pleasure,if you are smooth these tires are very predictable,next step up would be a racing tire. In the wet conditions, it…
AZSolo is the Phoenix-area 'Solo' or 'Autocross' Club. The Solo club coordinates autocross events for the greater Phoenix area and is one of many in the Sports Car Club of America’s (SCCA) Southern Pacific Division (SoPac).
- Slide behind the wheel of one of the world‚Äôs most lusted after exotic cars and discover the unbridled joy of testing your driving skills on a challenging autocross course. This is Baltimore's most exciting new exotic car experience, showcasing a choice of two incredible dream rides ‚Äì the Ferrari F430 and the Lamborghini Gallardo.
Nov 06, 2017 · Forum member elanracer—go figure—is selling his three-time SCCA Solo champion 1965 Lotus Elan. We’ve seen this one run in person and it always looks well prepared. The asking price is $35,
- Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Dec 01, 2020 · Cars from around the country converged at the famed COTA track in Texas for a no-holds-barred battle at the 2020 Optima World Championship Autocross.
- The highest set of allowances, these classes have a place for cars built specifically for autocross, production-based cars with the most extreme modifications, and road racing formula cars and sports racers. If your car doesn't have a good place before this, it is sure to find a place here. Karts, Classic American Muscle, etc.
Oct 20, 2015 · All winners were driving Maruti Suzuki cars Phil Matthai (Zen), Bani Yadav (Swift), Arjun Rao (Swift) and emerged unbeatable in this thrilling motorsports event. The Maruti Suzuki Autocross in its 13 th year, is designed to provide high action and fun filled rallying experience in a controlled environment to motor sport enthusiasts and amateurs ...
- Autocross - Car and Truck Buying, Reviews, News and More. | Jalopnik
Feb 12, 2020 · Autocross is a low-to-medium-speed competition against the clock that offers a fun, affordable, and safe way to hone your driving skills and explore your car's performance capabilities. For newer performance drivers, PCA Potomac's emphasis on in-car expert instruction will help you quickly learn the basics in a fun and encouraging environment.
- Oct 09, 2018 · Last year, Porsche Club of America initiated a logo contest to find an image that best represents our National Autocross program. We received over 200 submissions and narrowed the field down to five. The PCA membership voted on the five finalists, and tabulation of thousands of votes produced a winner.
Many people choose to have one car serve both daily-driver and autocross duties. If that applies to you, there are few options better than the Volkswagen GTI. It has enough space to haul everything you need on a daily basis, they are incredibly reliable, and their handling is superb.